Here, we will explore tools available to Thunderbolt Pipeline users to increase productivity.
Automagic Bid Imports
Forward a bid invite from any invite-to-bid system (or even a manually written email) to your designated email address provided with your paid Thunderbolt Pipeline subscription. Bids are scheduled to your Thunderbolt Pipeline account within 24 hours.
- Forward any email from an invite-to-bid (or a manually written email) to the designated email account assigned to your company
- Once the email is processed by the system it will appear in the scheduled tab on your Thunderbolt Pipeline account. This process can take anywhere from 1 hour during normal business hours up to 12 hours in alternate hours. Time sensitive bids can be manually entered as described in the bid schedule video here.
- A link to the original email will be provided in the record including original links to bid documents.
Enable SMS notifications on your Thunderbolt Pipeline account so your team can easily track updates to bids and projects right on their phone.
- Enable notifications in the admin portal at the company level.
- Each user can update their account to receive notifications, enable SMS messages, and input their mobile phone number. Standard message & data rates apply.
- Users will receive a text notification to confirm the opt-in status.
- Easily turn off SMS notifications in the user settings.