This page will show you how to navigate the Dashboard view on Thunderbolt Pipeline!
The Dashboard gives you great a overview of important current data in your company. This video will briefly go over the different parts of the Dashboard, while going into detail on some new features!
- To access the Dashboard, simply click ‘Dashboard’ on the top menu
- By clicking on the desired category, you will receive a more in depth view of the topic on it’s own screen.
- These views will be accompanied by a graph and some working numbers having to do with the topic. You can arrange these by fiscal year at the top dropdown menu. For certain sections in the Dashboard, you can also see data based on individual performance such as the Estimator, Foreman, and Project Manager views.
- The ‘Hot Jobs’ view is a great tool to use when trying to find potential work in the next coming months.
- Here, you can go into the Hot Jobs view, and see the potential jobs based on their “% Hot”
- This view will give you an idea of what jobs to go after next
- You can add notes and reminders to the Hot Jobs as well, and assign them to a specific team member by:
- Clicking the desired Hot Job
- Clicking 'Task' or 'Note' in the drop down
- The ‘Reporting’ section of the Dashboard screen allows companies to create reports to print out in the office.
- There’s a number of ways you can tinker with the Reporting view, making it versatile for any company to use. You can also download these reports to a excel spreadsheet.
- Click the far right corner of the Reporting view
- Deselect any field you wish, or 'Export all data to csv' to save to Excel
- Rearrange the order of the reports simply by dragging the categories at the top
- The Workforce Section is particularly useful when looking at it in the Dashboard View. In this section, you will see the Workforce data for all of your projects, and will have the ability to plan far in advance! It is important to add workforce to each project in the Current view in order to get the most out of using Workforce data for all projects.
- By clicking on the Workforce button in the Dashboard, you can view data for all projects.
- You will be able to see the budget per month on all phases combined, as well as the number of man months being used.
- You can organize and view these based on:
- Specific phases
- Project Manager
These features in Thunderbolt Pipeline can help you stay organized with reports, and stay ahead of the competition using data!