Company Setup Videos
Here, you will learn how to get your information properly integrated with Thunderbolt Pipeline to ensure the best results for your company!
- Enter your company information in the login page
- Admin Setup
- When you log in for first time, you will be brought to the Admin section. (After the first time, you will be brought to the Home Screen and can find the Admin section by clicking 'Admin' on the top right corner of your menu). The Admin section allows you personalize information to make using Thunderbolt Pipeline unique to your company. It is recommended that you take the time to fill out these details as they will automatically populate once you begin to add and schedule projects.
Below are some videos to get you started!
The Company Info tab allows you to enter the general company information as well as the measurements typically used to label projects.
- These fields can be edited at any time.
The Project Types section allows you create any type of project your company typically deals with, and saves it in the system to use once a new bid needs to be scheduled.
- Add in the Project Type in the open field and select 'Add New'
This section allows you to add project steps specific to your industry. Here, you can also organize these phases by order and pay-rate. You can edit the phases at any time on your account.
- Put in a project phase in the 'Phase Name' field
- Select a rate
- Pick the order
The Vendors tab is for companies who chose to contract out specific vendors for projects. This helps Project Managers keep track of which vendors are being used for which projects at any given time.
- Write in the name of your vendor in the 'Vendor Name' field
- Record the product or service they offer, and add notes if you wish
- Select 'Add New'
The Users section allows you to add a variety of users to Thunderbolt Pipeline, all with different titles relevant to their role. Thunderbolt also allows you to assign a color to each person, making it clear who is involved in each project.
- Add the name of your first user
- Select a role for the user (more info on the different roles below!)
- Enter an email and password
- Select a color for the new user
The Admin (which you just logged in under as creator of your account) has access to all steps and phases in the company’s projects. This is the only user type that can access the Dashboard View as well as the Admin Menu.
Estimators have access to only the Customer, Schedule and Bids view. In the Bids view when jobs have been sent to the customer and marked pending they will only see projects where they are the assigned Estimator.
Chief Estimators have access to the same views as Estimators however they can see all estimators projects.
Schedulers are an option if the company wishes to have one person organize all incoming projects. Otherwise, anyone can view the scheduling section.
Project Managers are added to awarded bids and can be tracked through the progression of each project.
Foremans are added to projects by the Admin to keep track of who is assigned to which project. The Foreman cannot login to Thunderbolt.
Now your company is set up in Thunderbolt! You may begin using our program to help your business thrive!